User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Ihavethick8
Do you Enjoy 69ing
Just curious how many men and women enjoy 69ing. If you are a man and like to 69, do you enjoy a women cumming in your mouth? If a woman, do you want the man to cum in your mouth or do you take his cock out and let him cum on your tits or face? I thoroughly enjoy having a woman cum in my mouth, especially when I am sucking on her clit. I t Roy to hold my cum shots for the pussy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In the past
I used to like it a lot more, but the complacency of marriage has dimmed it's luster. It used to be fun to try; now it's more of a waste of time. Maybe I should reconnect with my younger self? Any suggestions? bounce

This is where we need a 69 smiley...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always enjoyed 69ing. Because I never got to do it very often, it has never lost its attraction.

Her_Toy
Love it
I'm a big fan of 69ing. I love mutual oral, and having a good close look and an explore as I get sucked and licked myself. I'd say I prefer to be on top so I can get some hip action going, but it's a marginal preference.

Since I started indulging in cockplay, I find 69ing with a guy while a woman gives horny encouragement is a real highlight of a three-way MFM. Sucking cock while my cock is sucked is intense, so I always like it when we include a guy 69 in our fun.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We both love to 69 whether it's with each other or friends. After all these years it's still great. Just have to be careful when she cums now! She tends to bite a little. LOL

Smoldering
It's been so long that 69 has reverted to the realm of fantasy, where all is perfect and orgasms are mind blowing. As I recall the reality of it, I loved 69 but didn't practice it enough to get proficient at it. There's a lot of geometry happening. I usually wanted to be underneath as I weighed quite a bit more than my spouse, But as I tended to be the initiator, I would find myself on top. Maybe a good compromise is side by side.

Whenever we did it, she would cum like an earthquake. But she was never really motivated to try it again and I would need to work her up to it. Maybe it was a body image / anxiety issue (like her mother whispering in her ear to stop all this sinning).

My fantasies - Hell Yeah. climb onto my face and grind away. Stuff your mouth with my grateful meat and milk me dry! I probably won't last long before shooting, but my tongue has LOTS of stamina.

Smoldering
Julieannfringe said: I used to like it a lot more, but the complacency of marriage has dimmed it's luster. It used to be fun to try; now it's more of a waste of time. Maybe I should reconnect with my younger self? Any suggestions? bounce

This is where we need a 69 smiley...

Reconnection is good!

marriedbi52
I prefer lone giving or receiving as in the most common way (wife & I) 1 or the other tends to get lost in the feeling of receiving & lags in the giving end of it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
love 69 with male or a female raspberry raspberry

cockringuser
Yes
raspberry

I've tried threesome 69ing and its great....

marriedbi52
cockringuser said: raspberry

I've tried threesome 69ing and its great....

369 is a whole new equation....adds up to a lot of fun!!! yahoo

speclives
Wife and I love to 69 and get each other so horny -she gets so wet and i get so hard before fucking her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is one if my favorite positions. My wife really loves it and is much more eager with my cock when her pussy is being licked at the same time, as opposed to when she's just giving me a blow job. I love her cumming on my face, and we usually go at the same time. (p.s. she has her own profile here.. username Namm51, if you want to check her out!)

allen119
I love it...never gets old

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to 69. Of course I enjoy anything that puts a pussy in, on, or near my mouth and face. I personally like the woman on top best as she is sort of sitting on my face to start and can control things to make it good for her. With her on top I can lick her clit, eat her pussy and tongue her bum...oh my that's great. I'll take the top if she prefers, that's great because you can eat her pussy while getting you cock sucked and kind of fuck her face at the same time. I just can't get any rimming in very easily this way. It all GREAT.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I still love it, well I do anyway and she never says no.
I love getting a great upclose view of her pussy and butt hole while I have a good long taste and feeling her lady bits in my mouth. I do love it when she comes in my mouth, whether it is 69 or regular oral. Her reactions when she comes are great. Unfortunately, she doesn't like me to come in her mouth , so she usually ducks her head out of the way when she knows it is coming through.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't like 69, but that is mainly due to the fact that my girlfriend has a hairy pussy and that's difficult to lick proper in that position.

sexybrad20
Whether I'm with a man or a woman I want them to cum in my mouth, I like the taste and the feeling of both.

sexybrad20
Whether I'm with a man or a woman I want them to cum in my mouth, I like the taste and the feeling of both.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love 69 and people cumming in my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love 69
I love 69ing. I have to be on top though and when he spreads my cheeks and puts his tongue in my pussy and his fingers play round my ass. Wow May have to do it tonight. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmmm! 69!!! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OMG yes please!! The feeling of having my clit licked and sucked while having fingers pull me wide open makes me very enthusiastic heehee redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Always have enjoyed it. Love the view, love the action. Love feeling her mouth move over my as I give her pleasure. Was one of the first things I ever did sexually, so I always have viewed it favorably.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If doing it with wife I enjoy it when she is on top. When she cums she squirts all over me. smile
With a guy I prefer to go it alone and just please him. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just a wonderful , wonderful thing to do to each other. One GF almost broke my neck when she started to cum she did the scissor around my neck and rolled! Getting me excited to think about it! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
casperporter said: It is one if my favorite positions. My wife really loves it and is much more eager with my cock when her pussy is being licked at the same time, as opposed to when she's just giving me a blow job. I love her cumming on my face, and we usually go at the same time. (p.s. she has her own profile here.. username Namm51, if you want to check her out!)

I did check her out...very nice. am in wa. state too. I love 3 way oral fun and more... really love cream pie oral fun also

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely LOVE it, we do at least a bit of it every session starting out.

Unfortunately though, my wife has had no real interest in 20 years, and was never able to orgasm from anyone's help (though 10 lovers before me also tried), so I haven't had someone cum on my mouth for ... close to 28 years. It's extremely frustrating to go without that all this time, and for what appears to be the rest of my life.

I can get off from her sucking, but she doesn't really know what she's doing, and also doesn't want me to cum that quickly, so its only something that's been allowed to happen a handful of times over the years. I'd really like to cum with my wife on my face at least once a week, whether she sucks me off or I jack off, but it always feels like she would be getting even less out of sex than she already does, so I don't go after it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutley, both with girls and guys thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We sixtynine but not to completion, more as a novelty of both being able to suck each other at the same time, we both think it's over rated though and would rather each have our turn being the giver and receiver for our finish.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to 69 either as foreplay or to completion. I prefer having the woman on top because I love the view.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds