User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
BiTv
Gay sex with neighbour
It is wonderful to have a neighbour to fuck with. Having another man next door that wants to get kinky with me is a real turn on. Two married men trying out everything and anything they want to, encouraging each other in our perversions, just to make ourselves cum, is the most exciting thrill.
Last summer, I sent Peter a text, telling him I wanted him to meet me at his back door, naked. I climbed into his garden completely nude, approached his throbbing erection, got on my knees, and sucked him off. He gripped my head tightly as he shot his load down my throat. He then held me in his arms, and wanked me off, till I shot my load on his back step.
We love to drink naked together, masturbating as we chat, sometimes spunking on each other as we share fantasies. I love to rim Peter's hairy anus, or suck his balls as he sniffs my wife's panties and tosses himself off. I love him pulling his own wife's panties over my head, and then have him fuck me doggy style in their marital bed - enjoying the anal sex both our wives never allow either of us.
If Peter wants to piss in my mouth, he asks me. If I want to dress as a schoolgirl and have him force me to have sex, I tell him.
We're currently working on having a weekend or more away together, where we can be a gay couple, openly holding hands and kissing in public. Spending days and nights entwined in each others arms, sleeping together, interacting with others as gays. I would love it if I could crossdress openly in the wider community, with others knowing I was his to use as he wished, even letting them watch him using me.
The thought has me wanking in his wife's panties again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Delighted that you found each other.....and your wife has a gorgeous pussyxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk Sounds like a great set up. I go on "hunting " trips with some co workers but the only thing I hunt is which married man is going to be fucking my ass or filling my mouth with his cock and cum. There asre 3 men I work with and one is my "steady" male partner as we have been having man sex for the past 6 years. The others are weekend queers as they put it but on the hunting trips, we all spend the nights sucking and fucking whoever feels like getting a cock. I'm kind of known as the cum junkie of the group as I love to suck their cocks and swallow the man cum, a title I'm quite proud of,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my neighbor
I was tol my neighbor across the alley is gay. I'd love to befriend him and have a relation like that, minus the kissing...don't like that. I have tried to befriend him but it is not easy cause his little yapping dog. so guess he is not interested.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love sniffing his wife used panties while he sucks my cock.

cissyboy1uk
mates cock
I'm a whore for my mate when we go and see bands and have to stay over. I love a cock up my arse until I can feel it filling my bowels. He always bring a pair of his wife's dirty knickers and bra for me to wear whilst he's fucking me. Only thing we both dislike is kissing each other, although I have kissed guys.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
pusher10 said: love sniffing his wife used panties while he sucks my cock.

now that's hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very nice arrangement

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to find a few new friends!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story

hotnige121
Nice, I've met up with a guy from nn and we have sucked off each other a couple of times and are looking to met up again soon I hope

marriedbi52
vandarner said: jerk Sounds like a great set up. I go on "hunting " trips with some co workers but the only thing I hunt is which married man is going to be fucking my ass or filling my mouth with his cock and cum. There asre 3 men I work with and one is my "steady" male partner as we have been having man sex for the past 6 years. The others are weekend queers as they put it but on the hunting trips, we all spend the nights sucking and fucking whoever feels like getting a cock. I'm kind of known as the cum junkie of the group as I love to suck their cocks and swallow the man cum, a title I'm quite proud of,

As a young man I delivered food for a restaurant in a deer hunting area. We had a lodge that had about a dozen hunting cabins & I was going there. When the door was answered the guy was nude & had a very nice cock that was very wet still & 1/2 hard! Being 17, my cock got hard in a flash & he noticed! He reached out asking "May I?" I looked beyond him & the other 3 guys were also naked & playing. I'd not been with a "man", just friends my age, but I weakly said "Sure!' to his request. He brought me in, made intro's, then asked the group, "Who wants to see a hard young cock?". They all did so he unzipped me & pulled my cock out, gave it a few squeezing long strokes & my pre cum started oozing out. He squatted down & with the tip of his tounge licked up my pre. 1 of the guys asked "How's he taste?" Great, he replied, then took my cock in his mouth for what turned out to be a VERY good blow job! My best friend always swallowed my cum, but he took me out & had me cum all over his face, then 1 of the guys came over & licked my cum from his face. Being 17 I stayed just as hard after such a good BJ & show, so his buddy started sucking my cock then. They both were good at sucking & I soon delivered a 2nd load to his buddy's mouth which he took pleasure in showing me my cum in his mouth, then he swallowed it! I told them I had to go as I'd been gone a while from the job(& I was weak in the knees). They paid me for the food, gave me a "$20" tip & swatted me on the ass as I was leaving. Told me to tell my boss "They loved the special sauce I'd brought with me!" Of course I didn't, & it took me a bit for it to dawn on me what special sauce I'd brought them... But they liked it... I should have went back off the clock, cause I'd like to have had the 1st guys cock in me!!! Will always wonder if he could fuck me as good as he sucked me...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.47 seconds