Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time anal
do you remember your fist time anal. my wife and i we in our early 20s and she said it was worse than having a baby. we just kept trying with a lot of stretching and lube and now shes a pro at anal. preatice make perfect.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
smoothie01
first time
omg i remeber how it burned on entry being too fast and how sore i got!!practice does make perfect its soo nice to do now!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Her_Toy
I was fucking a friend in an armchair in our front room when she took my dick out of her pussy, pushed it against her asshole and said "Put it in there. Slowly." So I pushed and in it went, very slowly.

Then she grabbed my arse and said, "Not that slowly", and pulled me into her until I was deep in her hole. And it felt amazing.

I particularly remember how hot it felt when I put some fingers in her pussy and could feel my dick through her pussy wall.

I've had anal several times since, with her and others (I've also taken a strapon and dildos from ladyfriends, so I have an idea what it's like to receive). The difference between that first time and every time since is that I never again did it bareback or without lube (although I had no trouble with lube that first time - her pussy juices seemed to do the trick).

Her_Toy
Taking a strapon
I mentioned that I've taken a strapon a few times, which is my experience of being on the receiving end of anal. The first time taking one was in a hotel with a couple I'd met several times. She and I had talked about it for a while, and she had always had a thing for sticking her finger in me. She had also previously used anal beads on me.

She stuck the strapon in me while her husband was watching from the sofa, and what I remember most is how much we laughed. It took a while to get it in, finding the right angle, and tbh that first time was a bit painful, and all that fumbling around had us laughing our heads off.

Next time we got together, it was at their house and we got down to it straight away. I was better prepared, having played with a vibe beforehand, and she properly fucked me. We also went on to use a large double ended dildo.

Great fun! But it's definitely something your bum has to get used to.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I recall the first time. I was a little hesitant but my partner used lots of lube and it was fabulous! After that first time anal has become a regular part of my fun!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ohhhhhh yes
My girlfriend was riding me on my top bunk in my barracks room while my roommate was laying on the bottom bunk. We already had sex twice that day and I was out of condoms. I asked if she took her pill that day she said no. I told her I was getting close and she could finish me orally like she often did. She said no then raised up, held my cock and aimed it back I sat down on me. She took me right up her ass. To this day 20 years later I get instantly hard remembering her gasp and wimpering as she ass fucked herself. She was so ungodly tight! I came what felt like a gallon.
Nothing beats anal, especially anal without lube! My wife takes me dry and its infuckingcredible! Multiple orgasms every single time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
still waiting....
Been trying get my wife to fuck my ass with a strap-on, but she wont do it, soooooooo, still hoping.....

As for wife, done it a couple of times, but she doesn't really like it, I love 'cause she is sooo tight, and it feels extra dirty
jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We love it
We just bought a new harness and 6 inch dildo, it is so hot to feel the thrusting of my wife, she hasn't fucked me standing up yet but that's next, maybe a bigger dildo too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
KinkyCouple1964 said: Been trying get my wife to fuck my ass with a strap-on, but she wont do it, soooooooo, still hoping.....

As for wife, done it a couple of times, but she doesn't really like it, I love 'cause she is sooo tight, and it feels extra dirty
jerk jerk

The dirtier it feels the more I like it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It ruined my life!
My first time was with my wife before we were married. We were doing it dotty style and she says to put it in her ass. I slipped the head in (after lube, of course) and as soon as the head popped past her sphincter it was like being hit by lightning. The heat, the exquisite heat, the grip....I've been OBSESSED ever since. Consumed, ruined. It's all I ever want to do. She actually doesn't care for it and as the years go on I get it less and less often. Every time is heaven. I love it. I'm bi and receiving it for the first time a couple years later was the final nail in the coffin. I'm completely consumed with buttfucking! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I tried to get the wife, (Now ex) to get with the anal program for years with no luck...
Was discussing it with a female friend one day and she says "I'm not scared" and my astonished reply was a muttered WTF?
Long story boiled down... I fucked her in her ass right there and I've been hooked like a hungry fish ever since... We continued that for a few years!
Although the wife finally consented, she never really got into it and we parted ways after a few times. (Not because of the anal sex)
and alas, I've not found another willing participant since..... Been years!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I tried to get the wife, (Now ex) to get with the anal program for years with no luck...
Was discussing it with a female friend one day and she says "I'm not scared" and my astonished reply was a muttered WTF?
Long story boiled down... I fucked her in her ass right there and I've been hooked like a hungry fish ever since... We continued that for a few years!
Although the wife finally consented, she never really got into it and we parted ways after a few times. (Not because of the anal sex)
and alas, I've not found another willing participant since..... Been years!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting Ready
I always give partner an enema before anal.
After an enema, entry is much easier and there are no "unpleasant suprises inside

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1St
Like others here been trying to get the wife to use a strap on ,as for her tried it once never again

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a FWB that loved anal and her pussy was wet enough that we never needed lube. The Ex allowed it a few times but has not in many years and The Wife, well, pretty much no sex in any fashion, so I guess anal is out as well. Loved it on the times that I did it and used to be on the receiving end as well in my teens - have great memories of that as well.
I am open to new opportunities but would prefer to be with a couple

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time anal
my wife and i had a fmf with a close friend. she wanted to try anal and with my wifes help she took me deep in her butt. she cried a little at first but didnt want me to stop. she got used to it and wanted me to do it harder i came inside her butt and she had one of the best orgasism she ever had. now she goes it regurlly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OK so not a fan of the extra "gifts" anal gives you. So an enema sounds like a good idea any thoughts on how to tactfully suggest that for her? do i give it to her or she does it? i have no clue on that part.. thanks..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
First time was with my first GF. She did all the pushing. Felt excellent. We had anal fairly frequently.

Haven't had a partner since who'd do it -- they either were one night stands (plain sex) or they were dead set against even trying it. Previous guys just shoving it in and giving them pain ruins it for later partners, it seems.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time anal
It was by my exboyfriend's father. Long story. Let me know by email if you want to read about it.

carameldelight32
First time anal
My first time was with my wife before we were married. We were in our twenties and were still fairly new to fucking each other so we weren't doing multiple positions(which was fine with me because no other girl had so easily taken my cock). We had been drinking that night and at that time drinking made her pussy extra juicy. We were fucking missionary and her juices were running down her ass crack. She swiveled her hips making me fall out of her pussy. I didn't think anything about it; I just assumed she was really getting into it so I put my dick back into her pussy. We fucked for a little while longer and it happened again only this time she raised her hips. Now I think she's just messing with me so I go back into her pussy and start fucking her hard. After a few strokes she makes me fall out of her again only this time when she raises her hips the head of my dick is in contact with her asshole. I thought I would see how far I could take it thinking when the head started to open her ass she would stop me. Imagine my surprise when the head slipped in and her asshole clapmed down on my dick but she still had not stopped me. Now I'm in uncharted territory; the head of my dick is up her ass but I don't know what's going to happen if I keep going so I pull back a little and start pushing deeper in. When I get half of my dick inside her ass she moans and kind of tenses up so I stop. Before her I had had a couple of girls stop me from fucking them because their pussy was sore so I couldn't imagine getting to fuck her ass. I thought it was just an experiment she wanted to try and when she moaned she realized it wasn't going to work. I thought my worst fears were coming true when she pulled back a little; imagine my surprise when she started humping me and swiveling her hips. Before I knew it I was balls deep in her ass but I still wasn't sure about the fucking part because the only lube we had used was her pussy juice so I started fucking her ass in little jabs. This wasn't doing it for her so she started fucking me back to let me know she wanted it hard. Before I knew it her asshole had opened up and I was fucking her hard. Ever since that night every time I've tried to use lube on her she has made me stop before I finished but when we use her pussy juice or her squirt it's been a fantastic finish.

imamilf
17 years old (I think... maybe 16) with my boyfriend at the time.... We were both petrified of me becoming pregnant. Anal sex was the first penetration I experienced smile - But I remember it well.... We were both very horny and making out... he fingering my pussy and I was stroking his cock. We both agreed to have anal sex so i would not get pregnant.. He went an grabbed the Vaseline and slathered it on his cock and slowly pushed it in my butt... It kind of hurt but it felt so wrong and so good... However, the first time was a bit messy... LOL!!!!! But he came very fas.... Let's just say from that point moving forward I would always make sure that I have pooped for the day or don't have any urge to.... LOL!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1hotnurse said: My girlfriend was riding me on my top bunk in my barracks room while my roommate was laying on the bottom bunk.

I thought your roommate would play a more prominent role in this story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our first time we were still young and been together for 10 years we fucked every day I came in the bedroom and the wife was on her knees head on the bed and just said fuck my ass I was like wow I went over and put my tongue in her ass slowly pushing it in and out I got lube and pushed one finger into her ass going in and out till it was all the way in I then used two I was gently opening her up and she was moaning and pushing back into my hand I was getting so excited I was also playing with her clit and pussy of course I then got behind her and told her to push down like she was going to the bathroom my cock went in not easily but not a lot of resistance when the head is all in i held on to her and began to go a little more in then out taking my time but I wanted to shove it in her so bad she was moaning and pushing back more and more it finally got all the way in it was hard as a rock I began harder and harder and she was going crazy bucking her ass saying harder fuck my ass I didn’t take long to cum and it was so much I kept fucking her ass and it got hard again right away we had to fuck for 15 more minutes I could have fisted her after that we both collapsed on the bed when I came again and she kissed me like crazy telling me she loved it so much telling me I would do her again because she had wanted it for a long time and I promised her to do it again now she wants it often but she also decided a while ago she wanted to fuck my ass of course I let her and she loves it all really pounding me look at her picture and videos she laughs when she shoves her dildo in my ass telling me my ass is bigger than her pussy it probably is because of what she does to me fisting and more then one at a time in my ass her favorite is putting one in my ass making me get on my back and climbing on my cock and fucking with a big dildo in my ass that’s what she loves and how we first fuckedvasses

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive not given birth so I cant really compare the two experiences, but the first time up the bum took a bit of doing on my part I must admit.
But practice does make it easier although you can quickly get out of practice too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
First time I was young, with a long ago girl friend. We were playing on her back porch, I was playing with her back porch. I was rubbing her hole while we were making out. She was playing with my cock. She took some lube and rubbed it on my cock and told me to put it in. She then sank slowly onto my cock. She was moaning so much I thought the neighbors would come out and yell at us. It was awesome.

I’ve done it once with my wife. We were naked, I was giving her a full body massage. My cock was sliding between her ass cheeks. It felt really good. I slowly slipped into her ass. Only got the head in before she stopped. She’s really anal phobic, but she tried so ok.

First time being penetrated, was my wife and I playing with a dildo. It was super sexy and with all the oil she slipped it into my ass. The only time she’s ever pegged me. Delicious.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had been wanting to try anal for a long time, but my soon to be ex wife had told me a long time ago that she would never do that. I hadn't asked for it before then and after she said that, I figured I'd never get to try it. Fast forward to this year and me filing for divorce. We still live together and occasionally have sex and one time she tells me to go ahead and try it. It was great, maybe not all that I imagined it would be, but still great. We've done it a few times and now she says that she wishes she would have tried it years ago, because she actually likes it. Pretty sure she only tried it because she thought that if she gave up the ass I wouldn't leave. Who knows, maybe that's also why she says she likes it. However, it doesn't change the fact that we're divorcing. I don't expect that I'll ever get the chance to do it again once the divorce is final, but I guess that's the price I'm having to pay for my own sanity and happiness. Goodbye sex life!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
once in a while
It's not something we do on any regular basis and she always needs to be prepared and we take it slow and lots of lube. She did have a very enjoyable experience with a good friend that was staying with us for a couple of weeks. The fucked in the shower and he turned her facing the shower wall and with the water running down between her ass cheeks he was able to get his cock in slowly and comfortably and she was able to enjoy the full length of his cock with the warm water. Since then it is the way we do it now and she really enjoys it and of course so do I that warm tunnel tightly surrounding your cock till you explode.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking for info perhaps on ways to figure out how to present the idea to my wife.....

It seems when we're doing foreplay - I'm close and am rubbing her bum and sometimes I'll stick my cock into her butt crack and "dry hump" if you will but never pushing towards her hole - but she does seem to enjoy that at times....

Sometimes - when I'm rubbing her asshole - she enjoys it and other times not.....

How would one present the idea to trying to do something more? I have a feeling she'd enjoy it - but I could totally be wrong. Any ideas/suggestions?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do it
Superman use lube on and in her ass as you play eating her pussy finger in her ass slowly till it’s all In make her cum play with her clit laying on the bed you behind her put your cock between her cheeks slowly getting it against her asshole push slow it’s already lubed and open I guarantee you it will go in and when it is all the way in go in and out slowly until you feel her pushing back into your cock then the fun and ass fucking begins

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Almost in your boat, mine doesn't get to float either.
KinkyCouple1964 said: Been trying get my wife to fuck my ass with a strap-on, but she wont do it, soooooooo, still hoping.....

jerk jerk

I really want my wife to FUCK MY ASS. But, after about five years of trying, and having all of the toys to do it, and attempting it a couple of times...I'm convinced that she's not the one to do it. She just doesn't GET IT! Once in a while I can get her to play around with mine, but the last time she even tried putting on the harness I got, she dropped out before entering.
And she won't let me do it to her, regardless of how badly I want to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YOU, are a lucky man!
carameldelight32 said: My first time was with my wife before we were married. We were in our twenties and were still fairly new to fucking each other so we weren't doing multiple positions(which was fine with me because no other girl had so easily taken my cock). We had been drinking that night and at that time drinking made her pussy extra juicy. We were fucking missionary and her juices were running down her ass crack. She swiveled her hips making me fall out of her pussy. I didn't think anything about it; I just assumed she was really getting into it so I put my dick back into her pussy. We fucked for a little while longer and it happened again only this time she raised her hips. Now I think she's just messing with me so I go back into her pussy and start fucking her hard. After a few strokes she makes me fall out of her again only this time when she raises her hips the head of my dick is in contact with her asshole. I thought I would see how far I could take it thinking when the head started to open her ass she would stop me. Imagine my surprise when the head slipped in and her asshole clapmed down on my dick but she still had not stopped me. Now I'm in uncharted territory; the head of my dick is up her ass but I don't know what's going to happen if I keep going so I pull back a little and start pushing deeper in. When I get half of my dick inside her ass she moans and kind of tenses up so I stop. Before her I had had a couple of girls stop me from fucking them because their pussy was sore so I couldn't imagine getting to fuck her ass. I thought it was just an experiment she wanted to try and when she moaned she realized it wasn't going to work. I thought my worst fears were coming true when she pulled back a little; imagine my surprise when she started humping me and swiveling her hips. Before I knew it I was balls deep in her ass but I still wasn't sure about the fucking part because the only lube we had used was her pussy juice so I started fucking her ass in little jabs. This wasn't doing it for her so she started fucking me back to let me know she wanted it hard. Before I knew it her asshole had opened up and I was fucking her hard. Ever since that night every time I've tried to use lube on her she has made me stop before I finished but when we use her pussy juice or her squirt it's been a fantastic finish.

What I wouldn't give to have a wife/lover like that. She's a KEEPER! jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds