Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
29manchu
Wife Sharing
Is it wrong to share a wife?

My husband shares me and I would like to know if other men enjoy that?

Also, do you enjoy watching your wife suck another man's dick?

please do let me know

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sharing
Like alot of husbands, I think it would be really HOT to watch the wife with another man. However, talk is cheap and I don't know when it got right down to the nut-cutting if I could do it. What would I say to her afterwards? How does your hubby deal with it?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think if you are both enjoying the experience then there is nothing wrong with it. I once turned down the opportunity to be part of a MFM with a married couple and have regretted it ever since. The reason I turned it down at the time was my own wife was not there to participate and I didn't want her to miss the experience... thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
smile my hubby luvs to share me with other guys he luvs watching me make the guys cum,i also luv that he shares me with other guys and ladies,we have had a lot of fun with this. bounce smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Transgressive sex is extremely hot: when things like shame, boundaries violated, and taboos broken are part of the sexual mix, the erotic temperature goes up a zillion degrees. If it's just a matter of doing something different for variety's sake, the erotic kick is much, much less.

Husband has partially shared me with his best friend from childhood. Friend hasn't yet fucked me, and I haven't yet blown him. Don't know if we'll ever go that far. Taking it very slowly has meant that each encounter brings the thrill of wicked new steps. If the day comes when there are no more new steps, the whole thing will lose most of its excitement—both for my husband and for me.

I think I understand the psychology of the female side of the experience. The thrill of my husband—which depends partly on a strange mix of power and jealousy—is a bit harder for me to grasp.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Absolutely love to watch my wife taking other guys cock and making them cum. Been doing it for a while and neither one of us would change it. She really puts out 100 % with a great sense of humor to add to all the fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It comes down to if you are OK with it and he is OK with it and that is all. I have been in threesomes with guys and their wives long ago,but I am way to jealous to share my wife, but we do go to swingers clubs and there are all kind of wives being shared.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It comes down to if you are OK with it and he is OK with it and that is all. I have been in threesomes with guys and their wives long ago,but I am way to jealous to share my wife, but we do go to swingers clubs and there are all kind of wives being shared.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
If both the husband and wife agree, and I mean REALLY agree, then I see no problem with it at all. But if someone is being pushed into it, disaster awaits. My hubby has let me play with some of his friends since we were dating in college. And now 20 years later I am still playing with 2 of those guys and 3 other male friends of ours, all with hubby's full blessing. He enjoys watching me and participating in 3somes and group stuff. There is no jealousy and everyone is comfortable around each other so never any issues. Anytime we are thinking of trying new things, we talk about it several times before jumping in. Communication and trust are the keys and without it, bad things are going to happen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't actively share my wife. She gets plenty on the side, and knows that I do too, but we don't talk about it! I prefer to eat pussy far more than see can tolerate, so I need to find women who can tolerate five, or six hours of me eating them!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have shared my wife a few times and we both love it ,she likes the extra attention and i like to see her have fun,but we are picky who we share with, even though we play sometimes does not make her someone that can be treated like some cheap slut and some of the comments i see guys on here leave on pics it's obvious they have no respect and no respect = no sex as far as we are concerned

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I kind of find it a turn on...
But in this day with all the nasty diseases, and the lack of anti-biotics that actually work any more....

I think it's actually saner and healthier not too, and to actually work on all the aspects that make a relationship really great.

I mean mostly because I have had relationships and if you take away the sex, we have really very little in common.

So I figure that actually having a relationship AND then developing the sexual side of it after actually determining IF we have enough in common to actually have a relationship, AND to see if we both want to have the relationship, before we start the fucking is the sane way to go.

Not totally always, but mostly.

The way that I look at it that a nasty cancer causing / incurable / venereal diseases, like AIDS, HPV, and many others, that can make one permanently sick, shorten ones life, or kill outright, is just not worth the fantasy world of bullshit erotica over.

nudette
soft share
she just recently on our trip to fantasy fest in key west watched 2 guys masturbate and shes addicted to it now..is it only a matter of time before she gets fucked .i would love to see it ..she has come close many times ,,but this new thing of watching men cum is so exciting i can hardly type..i know im not alone in this.thinking..she is afraid the guy will get attached and that is too scary

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
We have shared the wife before and loved it, she loves the attention of two men and yes I like watching her suck on the other guys cock, I know he is enjoying it too because she is great at it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Reality vs fantasy
I like sex. A LOT. My wife does not. I see nothing wrong with sex as a recreational activity, no different than a bridge club, or golfing or tennis. She doesn't see it that way. I love my wife. I don't cheat on her. Since she declared that we would be monogamous or else (or else can be VERY expensive) we haven't played around. I'm sick with grief with over it. Tough shit for me. But maintaining a 30+ yr relationship is more valuable than some ocassional great orgasms. And I really do love my wife! I'd be thrilled if she wanted to share herself. But she doesn't. So that's it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What suits
If you're at ease about swinging, then wife sharing is merely an extension of that. Personally, I love to see my partner with another guy. When we do share it's always with the understanding that she "calls the shots". If she is not happy with any aspect of the other guy's "behaviour" then she calls the whole meet off, there and then.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm selfish when it comes to sharing my pussy. We've had sex and let other couples watch us in the past a few times but no physical contact with them.
Angel doesn't want to share me with other girls either.

Strange thing is I've been to swing clubs with my ex wife and that didn't bother me. cool

ImTheJonathan1
If I were married and my wife wanted me to share her I would without hesitation. Do that with my girlfriend. Keeps the relationship fresh, erotic. Doesn't always have to be a 3-way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never tried it, but i often fantasise about meeting a stranger for a mmf threesome, watching her dress up sexy then strip. Helping to guide a thick cock into her waiting pussy mmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife sharing
I am glad I opened myself to the concept of my husband sharing me with other men and women, something I never did or thought I would do when I got married. It has led to some incredible sexual experiences and incredible sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shared my first Hot wife with a few friends. Nothing like seeing another mans cock in her mouth and pussy.

nudette
soft sharing
i like to watch her getting felt up on the dance floor or in a bar .a few guys have put suntan lotion on her and i get so hard.when we resolve the guilt bullshit we will likely go all in

sscd
Shared
Boyfriend and one other share me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sharing
yes we have , she liked the thought of it , and she did have another man that she wanted to be with, I had thought that she was interested about him for some time ,but anyway it did happen , for two years , some times I was with them others they were just together , she did talk about most of them , but I know she didn t tell everything that she did with him that she would not do with me, oh well,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my4x4ram4 said: yes we have , she liked the thought of it , and she did have another man that she wanted to be with, I had thought that she was interested about him for some time ,but anyway it did happen , for two years , some times I was with them others they were just together , she did talk about most of them , but I know she didn t tell everything that she did with him that she would not do with me, oh well,

it was great to watch her doing the other man ,and knowing that she was enjoying it all

Juggs Judy
Shared
I am a shared 59yo wife....with both males and females.It has been a turn on for him. Also I am able to have a b/f on the side for my pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A fine fantasy . . .
. . . but my wife isn't into it, so it will remain a fantasy. I think it would be incredibly erotic to see it, though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv sharing
Both my husband and I luv bringing anther man into our bed. Hubby loves watching me enjoy him, and joining in

Eslnj65
I love sharing my wife with other men and I even let her go out on fuck dates when ever she wants to. I am not the jealous type and my wife's pleasure means more to me then my own.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We started by swinging, wife found out how much she missed big cocks, I found i liked to watch so yes, been letting her 'date' for about 5 yrs now and we both love it!

sexycpl2cam
thumbup1 we both enjoy sharing and experiencing new people