Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beautiful Barb.......the First
The very first time I had real sex was with a girl named Barb. It was the spring semester my freshman year in college. She was a freshman too but attended a school in Philly.
Barb was good looking, about 5’5’’, nice sized tits, a beautiful body and fun to be around. Barb had a great ass. She dated one guy in high school who, starting in her junior year, she regularly sucked-off and often fucked. She said he was a “greaser” and her parents hated him ….which of course meant she loved him. Anyway, she knew her way around a guy’s cock and had far more sexual experiences than I did at that tender age.
After two or three dates Barb called one day and asked if I could visit her that weekend. She said she was really horny and her roommate would be gone for the weekend. That Saturday morning I made a bee-line to Philly, salivating all the way! Up to that point in our “relationship” all I had done was make-out with her and once played and sucked on her very nice tits in my dorm room one night with her shirt wide-open and bra off before my roommate returned and almost caught us.
We spent a pleasant day together then Barb snuck me into her dorm room that night. They had “visitation” hours back then. As soon as we got into her room Barb turned to me and told me to kiss her and put my tongue in her mouth…..she was the first woman who seriously sucked on my tongue…boy did that feel great. My cock was standing up straight and as hard as a rock. She then told me to lick her neck, ears and face. I instantly obeyed. She licked my face and neck in return….said she loved the taste and the smell of me. But not more than I loved the taste and aroma of her!
We stopped for a few minutes to go wash-up. When I got back from the bathroom dressed just in my white briefs and an erection, she was standing there in an oversized tee-shirt…..nothing else. Her erect nipples pushing hard against the fabric. I recognized it as MY tee shirt. She asked how it looked…..she said it smelled good. It was the one I wore all day! I told her she looked very sexy ……my bulging cock probably sent the message long before I uttered a word! Then Barb slowly took off the shirt and while doing so laughingly said something like…..”Well mister virgin….this is what your first piece of ass looks like”. I almost shot my load right there! Barb was a strawberry blond. She had milky white, up-turned 34c breasts, lightly freckled with hard pink nipples and dark pink areole. Smooth bright white skin on her belly that went down to a big mound of strawberry blonde pubic hair thoroughly covering her cunt. She had great looking legs. What a sight…….I was in love!
I quickly took off my underwear and we fell in to bed kissing…..lights still on in the room. I didn’t want to miss anything! As we kissed, she immediately grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it. I remember she told me……”I need this penis in my pussy. I am so horny!!” We kissed, she fondled my cock and balls then very slowly started masturbating me. At her request I licked her face, neck, ears some more while she very slowly pumped my cock. She was a very oral gal which I loved!! After swapping saliva and licking each other’s face for who knows how long I certainly had Barb’s “smell” in my nostrils ……it was heavenly.
All I could think about was the fact that here I was in bed on the way to actually fucking a great looking babe. What’s more….. she really WANTS MY COCK IN HER!!!! I still look back and smile about all my pent-up excitement, anticipation and just plain lust at that age. It was great to be young! But I digress….
Not only was Barb beautiful and horny…..but she was also very smart……like Phi Beta Kappa smart. What she saw in me I’ll never know. I never approached that academic level….ever. Although she was, without a doubt, a brainiac, Barb’s brain didn’t always click when it came to the common sense side of things. That night I realized this fact when I moved my hand down to her pussy and started to slowly finger her hot cunt. I remember my fingers just gliding effortlessly all around the outside of her very fleshy labia lips…..she was soaking wet…her pubic hair offered no resistance. She didn’t lie…she was horny indeed! When my middle finger penetrated between her hot swelling cunt lips I started slowly and deeply finger-fucking her vagina with my middle finger. Then I got a surprise. As I am finger-fucking Barb’s hot wet cunt hole my middle finger hits something. Once, twice…..three times…. Barb is saying nothing….just breathing hard and apparently enjoying my finger playing with her cunt. I stop and tell her something like…..”I think you have something up there” and her response was something like….”not yet….it soon will be your cock!” I said that I’m no expert, but I’m not kidding Barb, I think you have a tampon up there”. She said “no way” but commenced to sit up spread her legs wide (what a view I had of that swelling, wet, red, hairy hole) Barb reached her finger up inside her vagina and pulled out a tampon. And I mean a smelly, old, and rotten-looking; a faded dried blood on it kind of tampon……it reeked!! She was embarrassed and at the same time thanked me profusely.
I didn’t understand all the ‘thank yous” she was giving me. However it was the beginning of the “toxic shock syndrome” era and some women were getting seriously ill from wearing tampons too long. Barb had her period the weekend before and I apparently discovered the last tampon she inserted. Barb totally forgot the tampon was in her cunt. It was in there for like a week!!! Apart from her embarrassment and the bad smell…..I was still quite ready to stick my cock into that cunt no matter what the circumstance, no matter how bad the stench. I was horny and ready to fuck Barb’s cunt, plain and simple. She excused herself went to the bathroom disposed of the smelly rag and took a quick shower. Back to the room Barb came, a big smile on her face, lots of apologies and oh so thankful to me for finding it. Like I could have missed it???!!
I think it is probably more appropriate to say that night I didn’t fuck her…..she fucked me. And Barb fucked me good. We fucked for hours…..I had quite a sore cock the next day and her cunt was likewise raw and swollen. So, it was a weird beginning to the night that I lost my virginity but a great ending. The next morning we left her bed sheets thoroughly soaked with a mixture of my cum loads and her free flowing river of cunt juice.
A few times that night I pounded Barb’s hot pussy very hard (I was trying to put all my 200+ lbs. behind my cock thrusting into her cunt) and she, in turn, was thrusting her beautiful milk-white hips into me all night like some sort of rhythmic machine. I few times she told me ..”Oh God, I need to be able to walk tomorrow”! Music to my ears. In fact, that became a favorite laugh-line for the two of us when we dated. Before we had sex she would always say…..”Promise me I will be able to walk tomorrow”!
Barbara liked to have her cunt eaten too…..she had big meaty labia lips…they were rubbery! I remember sucking on them and pulling those big swollen lips back a few inches with my mouth watching them snap back into Barb’s wet aromatic cunt. That first night with her I began the habit of licking her entire vulva and clit like a dog. She loved it and after that often had multiple orgasms when I ate her out. Eating pussy and helping a woman have multiple orgasms was also a first-time experience for me. I am happy both of those experiences started with Barb.
Another fun memory of sex with Barb was that she was a “moaner” …..a loud “moaner” when she orgasmed. Said she couldn’t help it. It was a beautiful sound to me. Late one night after coming in from the bars, (we were staying at my parent’s house) we started fucking on the living room floor. As usual Barb was on top of me riding my cock and I had a strong two-handed grip on her beautiful ass cheeks. Her beautiful firm tits were bouncing and her cunt was latched on to my cock like it was a part of her. She started to cum and I had to reach up and stifle her loud uncontrolled moaning with my hand before her orgasms woke up my folks. She was horny most all the time and really loved cock. I still miss her …and the sounds she made during sex were a real hot bonus!
Since we lived a fairly long distance apart, after 6 months or so we stared dating others. I began seeing Barb again briefly in my senior year……we did lots of fucking at that time too. After graduation Barb took a teaching job overseas and that was the last direct contact I had with her.
In retrospect, I certainly consider myself lucky to have such a great looking horny gal to lose my virginity to. I was indeed spoiled, especially considering my present circumstance. But what great memories!
I hope somewhere today she is servicing the cock of a grateful husband or boyfriend…or both!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Firefly. A great story and description of beaut sex. But, what control - all that on your first time?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
All true........truth is indeed stranger than fiction!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After all these years, Barb sent me an email! Oh boy!

Pirate16
Email
Great story. Barb sounds like a great lady. Good for you on the E-mail. Here's to the re-joining of a beautiful friendship!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She is still hot...at least on the email exchanges!

Pirate16
Barb - the first
This is going go be fan for you! Enjoy the ride and share what you can, when you can. BTW... Does she know about your post?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds