User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What Have You Learned on NN That You Wouldn't Learn Elsewhere?
I've learned lots of things our here as I'm sure many of you have.

I've learned that men invent their own marital aids for their balls. I've learned that many of you, thankfully, still like natural women, even some younger guys. I've learned that most of you are more daring and have broader sexual repertiores than I do. I've learned that I have unusually large nipples. I really had no clue about that before NN, although I can remember my doctor not being sure if I could breastfeed successfully...

I've learned that lot's of you are fun and some of you are really funny. I've even been smitten by three or four of you.

What have you learned?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've learned that nothing can drain an iPhone battery quite like NN sad haha wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Iron_angel
This is a good question
I wouldn'tsay that I learnedaanything really because I have always read articles in men's magazines long before the Internet so I wasn't surprised by anything. But my wife was opened up alot by the Internet. Seeing that so many other people thought about sex and nudity the way we did made it easier for her to relax and enjoy things and not feel like a pervert.. Lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I learned that I didn't really have a 'body type' of woman that attracted me, that I could get quite aroused by many more shapes and sizes than I imagined. It was quite a liberating experience for me and certainly improved my chances of getting a date (or of getting off LOL).

I learned that women have much dirtier mouths/minds than they let us men know in 'normal' circumstances.

I learned that woman are more visually-stimulated than I thought.

I learned that multiple orgasms were not a myth...and that 'multiple' meant never-ending for some lucky women!

SO many wonderful lessons on a site I joined to look at dirty pictures

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I learned that I really enjoy seeing julieannfringe naked.....but that should be no surprise!

Since this was the first place I ever posted pictures of myself, and later videos, I learned that it is wonderfully erotic to think about others seeing me. And I learned that it made me feel very sexy! I have gotten some wonderful comments over the years and made some friends that allowed me to explore my sexuality more than I expected. At least online, I am much more open.

And I have learned that there are a lot of very wonderful looking people out there....each in there own way. Not always the stereotypes of beauty, but beautiful nonetheless!

I have been on this site for a number of years and still enjoy it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Interesting Question
Iron Angel had an interesting answer. I suppose that NN has had some similar influences on me. I hope more people take the time to think about what NN has taught them and send answers.

Isn't it nice to find a place where ogling isn't a perversion? Still, NN feels a guilty pleasure for me. I just can't quite shake that.

Any other guilty pleasures out here?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I know what you mean about it being a guilty pleasure. Seeing this thread I went to see if you had new pictures and really enjoyed the newer ones you have posted. And I feel guilty pleasure especially as I enjoy your last picture....with your legs open and you obviously wet...and your nipples so hard.....I feel a bit guilty as I stare at you exposed like that.....but you look wonderful and I can't help but get turned on also!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I learned that most people don't understand me. I am 100% the real thing and everyone thinks I am kidding. My profile is all true and all my forum posts are the real thing. I have no reason to lie to anyone but nobody really gets it. Does that mean that everyone else is lying so they expect the same from me?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Rocks
Rocks, Rocks:

Better to let yourself spin out of control out here than to hold it all inside. Enjoy!

sscd
Learned
I have learned that there are more than a few others like me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've learned that a lot of straight guys would try a cock under the right circumstances.

I've learned there are a fair number of guys, like myself, who enjoy panties.

I've learned that there are people who are much more willing than I to act on their sexual fantasies.

I've learned to always read Julies posts. They are never disappointing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have learned that people "like us" (those that are sexually adventurous) are probably the majority in the world but yet, amazingly, still have to hide our identities.

We have learned that even as open-minded and accepting as this NN community is there are still many men that seem to believe that it's possible for "a straight guy to like cock" or other similarly ridiculous denials of bi or homosexuality.

We have learned that our lifestyle as swingers is the fantasy of a HUGE number of married couples and even if they never actually try it they get to play out the fantasy here with all of us.

We have learned that there are all shapes, sizes, ages, races, and nationalities of people that we find really sexy!

scud28stud
Great Thread Julie
I have learned that there are lots of others how love sex and nudity even more than me!

I have learned that there are all sorts of different things that turn men and woman on (things that do nothing for me) but it is great that you can find what you are looking for here (and maybe learn of a few new turn on for yourself!)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Learned some, confirmed some.
First off, Julieannfringe's breasts and nipples are perfection. But as to the topic...it has confirmed my suspicions that many more people are bi, yet still hidden, taboo almost. Odd considering how acceptable it is to be gay these days. I've learned that life could've been so so so different. I love my wife but she doesn't share my sex drive or sexual interests. According to this site there are at least a few women who enjoy bi guys. I thought I'd found one but it turns out not. I can't help but wonder how life might be, could've been if she shared my fantasies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've learned that there really are wives (unlike mine) who really do love giving and receiving oral sexy...
And some who actually enjoy anal too!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
That many more guys than I thought were getting Bisexual thoughts and wanting to act them out ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've learned too much on here to even list! I've been on here since I was..18. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bisexual
The bisexual part of this conversation is popular. So, do you suppose that there are simply more bisexual people on NN than average? Or do you suppose that there are more bisexual people out there in general, many of them afraid to admit it in public?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bisexual
The bisexual part of this conversation is popular. So, do you suppose that there are simply more bisexual people on NN than average? Or do you suppose that there are more bisexual people out there in general, many of them afraid to admit it in public?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think that NN folk are more willing to entertain a variety of sexual notions, bisexuality is just one that happens to go along with a number of other exciting ideas - threesomes, groups, casual encounters, etc., so it comes up a lot.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: The bisexual part of this conversation is popular. So, do you suppose that there are simply more bisexual people on NN than average? Or do you suppose that there are more bisexual people out there in general, many of them afraid to admit it in public?

Believe me, there are more bisexual men out there "on the downlow" than are on NN! LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jad7444 said: I've learned that there really are wives (unlike mine) who really do love giving and receiving oral sexy...
And some who actually enjoy anal too!

Oh sweetie! Giving head is my passion! And I would follow you anywhere if you promise to fuck my ass!

JackLoadedNuts4U
Mmmmm Ida, please cum here!! wink

I have learned on NN that quite a few women do not view my cock as being small like I have always considered myself. Been a confidence builder for sure.
Thanx Julie for asking the question tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JackLoadedNuts4U said: Mmmmm Ida, please cum here!! wink

I have learned on NN that quite a few women do not view my cock as being small like I have always considered myself. Been a confidence builder for sure.
Thanx Julie for asking the question tongue

Jack, your cock is perfect! I would suck you for days!

JackLoadedNuts4U
Thank you IdA!! I would sure love that!! You acre so sexy, so hot!! Suck till u get allow my cum, and then keep sucking wink 3 jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tree
Jack and Ida sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes Ida, then comes he,
S-U-C-K-I-N-G!

I just learned that poetry isn't really my strong suit.

JackLoadedNuts4U
Lol Julie!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I am afraid of heights so I won't be kissing Jack in a tree...but I would get on my knees and suck him for days!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've learned that I like women of all shapes and sizes--big boobs, small boobs, lithe, Rubenesque. I've learned that women are more visually oriented than I thought. I've also learned that some people think I have nice legs, which I'd never considered before.

JackLoadedNuts4U
IDA.....I would try to cum for days. Love for u to suck my cock!! tongue jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've learned that every naked body is worth it to be showned.
And there are so many different sizes and shapes, more than I ever imagened.
And that most guys are growers like me blush

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds