Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Show face?
At my age nervous about showing full face n nude. Others feel same way?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, it's not for me. If I was with someone at the moment I'd kinda like it if she shows hers tho.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
mellywarmhugs
I wouldn't show my face here, ever.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Go for the gusto! Don't listen to these chicken shits. You only live once! If someone recognizes you, deny the hell out of it. Last week I was eating in a hamburger joint and some chick comes up to me and says aren't you Jeff? I said no I am not and he must be one ugly mother fucker! She said you look just like him. So you can deny, deny, deny. There are always people out there who look so much like you anyway. I'd much rather look at the whole person on here than have their head blurred or cut off. I bet you are a beauty and I'd love to see you

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just looked at your gallery and oh baby do you have a body! redeyes redeyes redeyes redeyes Hot Dam! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I show my face, but I suspect it's to my detriment as I used to get more picture comments when I didn't show my face. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer not to in case someone I know sees it and passes it to other very prudish friends of mine or to my family. Other than that I don't mind if people here see my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think you look great jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm a chicken too. I'd be soooo embarrassed if my friends or colleagues or children ever saw my NN pictures. But, I love to flash out here too! blush

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not chicken.
I'm not chicken, but I'm not stupid either. Once you click the send button you lose all control. My personal sexual preferences are just that, personal. I choose who gets to know. If I was filthy rich and had no cares in the world I might be a little more bold. But I'm not rich. I have a job and family and it's none of their business if i enjoy anal sex. Post what you like, but be aware of the consequences.

UkCaptain
I've been in here for years and never known anyone I know here. There's still a chance one day but for men it mixes it up from just dick pics at least. And you have to be a member on newbienudes anyway so hopefully they want to w just as discreet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never shown my face and probably wont. Mostly it's the paranoia that someone might recognize me. Sure there's the whole aspect of the fact that they saw me means they were looking, but if it were the wrong person there's always the possibility that they might anonymously reblog the image somewhere else with my information. That and for some reason every time I take a selfie it looks like I'm completely confused about technology.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I too am one that does not show my face. While I envy and admire those that can say "the hell with it, I am doing what I want", I simply have not reached that stage of my life yet. I work in a professional position dealing with the public and do not really need the added drama of wondering if someone recognized me. That said, I have already had 2 male coworkers recognize me from my Flickr pics even with the blurs. I suppose anyone that knows you pretty well can still figure out its you, but at least the blur gives some deniability. I appreciate the people that show it all and certainly they make for a much more complete pic, but for now I am content to show what I am comfortable with knowing some people will not like it. I think anyone that shares themselves like this deserves credit and the people that put it all out there are truly special.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have public service jobs that we both like, and we prefer to keep it that way. That's the main reason we keep our faces hidden here. It's also why we play only when we're on the road, far away from where we live.

Mike11111111
Mara
I show my Face. So u like it

sexycpl2cam
I show my face once in a while in my profile pic just to tease so if you know
me please contact

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Face and Nude no
But it is on here in other pictures so yes two and two can be put together but at least not printed off together!
Guess I am chicken also

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thx.I ll start with bra then see how it goes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure if bare breasted yet.Esp at my age.Thx all blushing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Due to my extra-marital activities it is best to keep my face hidden. A family member found my pictures under my old name and started a lot of drama. I really wish I could show my best pictures of me sucking cock but I have to be selective and do creative cropping before posting my pics.

george0042
I’m nervous too
I too am nervous about showing my face. Maybe one day, or like you suggested maybe in undies or still a little covered. Though face and full nude does make me nervous.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Possibly in undies, maybe. But only ever privately. I'm sure that a lot of cyber extortion goes on these kind of sites.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
if someone shows interest,and I am interested-yes, I open my face..there is no mystery..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
its me smile

Luvkink
To show face or not.
I don’t show my face. It could potentially have adverse consequences on my work situation so I don’t do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd like to––love to, even––but the work I do sometimes takes me into classrooms, colleges/high schools, and there are far too many people in this world who can't possibly see how anyone could be both an exhibitionist and a good person, so. My decision is kinda made for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never again
Been there, done that, never again. We have always been able to keep our open lifestyle secret to family and friends but got careless with pics under a different name and profile which had to be deleted due to some asshole that saw our pics which we thought were pretty well disguised and told someone in the family. The internet is a big place but if you'r ever concerned someone may find out don't show face.

love2bnude1
I don't show my face in the pictures, but I do quite often while playing on cam

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
...show or not show !
I'm at an age now that I don't really care if someone does say, 'I've seen that face before but never his cock' ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Europeans
It seems that the Europeans are much more likely to show their faces than are Americans. They must be more tolerant and accepting of nudity than Americans, don't you think?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love when people post pics of everything. It shows confidence. How ever I agree that the wrong person sees it and it may get back to people I don’t want to see everything. I choose not to yet but one day I’m going to do it and put my self out there for all to see.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds