Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women: Do you like guys with hairy or smooth legs?
Women: Do you like guys with hairy or smooth legs?

Lot of them remove the hair.

If it is very hairy, should they remove it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
start acting like men
men should be hairy, and look like men, lm over these metrosexuals, that tint their hair and shave their armpits, that's a womens domain...men should be hairy, a bit rugged, and leave their hair natural...l light trim if its a fur coat, but otherwise show your masculinity not your femininity...the only smooth men should be the ones that haven't yet grown a moustache because they haven't finished pubity...guys don't like the feel of womens stubbly legs, so l bet mens stubble is twice as bad...*lix*

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
licksipsuckit said: men should be hairy, and look like men, lm over these metrosexuals, that tint their hair and shave their armpits, that's a womens domain...men should be hairy, a bit rugged, and leave their hair natural...l light trim if its a fur coat, but otherwise show your masculinity not your femininity...the only smooth men should be the ones that haven't yet grown a moustache because they haven't finished pubity...guys don't like the feel of womens stubbly legs, so l bet mens stubble is twice as bad...*lix*

Well, it looks like the new generation does not like hair in men. It is the women from their 20s.
Older women prefer hair. Lot of them like hairy chest and other like smooth.

Do you like the feel of men's hairy legs?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bike racers
Bike racers shave their legs. It's allegedly some sort of badge of distinction. I never did it. Argue all you want about aerodynamics or whatever, men don't shave their legs. I have my face clean-shaven for work and I hate that. I can't imagine stubble over my entire body. Yikes!

matureones
I much prefer a man's legs to be hairy as well as other parts of his body..

hockeybud
When I was heavy into body building I shaved everything off head to toe. Most guys I knew at the gym did it. I never had a complaint about being clean shaven. I did notice that with a bush of pubes I could smell myself.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

when youre a body builder and your balls have shrunk, l guess you have not need to lay next to woman, so shaving is the done thing, its a sport for posers and they like to be overfaked tanned and looking like leather handbags, and sexless..but a man that wants to get laid should be washed and clean and hairy as he was meant to be..l nice clean shave for the face so he can apply a little aftershave, lve slept with men that have less body hair than me, but they still have hair were is should be and ld think it funny if they did.... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

when youre a body builder and your balls have shrunk, l guess you have not need to lay next to woman, so shaving is the done thing, its a sport for posers and they like to be overfaked tanned and looking like leather handbags, and sexless..but a man that wants to get laid should be washed and clean and hairy as he was meant to be..l nice clean shave for the face so he can apply a little aftershave, lve slept with men that have less body hair than me, but they still have hair were is should be and ld think it funny if they did.... *lix*

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
licksipsuckit said:

Not hairy back and shoulders right?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had to shave an arm a few times for various surgeries. Hated every second of the process.
I also have to shave my beard every day (military), wich doesn't bother me much. Actually it almost feels weird when I don't shave my face for more than 4-5 days.
But I really can't see myself shaving more than that. I just trim the pubic area to keep it tidier.

Never had a problem with women. Of course some prefer shaved men, but I guess my kind of woman tend to prefer hairy men. I also noticed it's younger women (<25) who tend to prefer shaved kids, so no big loss there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some women seem to forget that women are supposed to be hairy aswell. It wasn't until the early 20th century women started wearing sleeveless shirts and decided the hair had to go, then around the 1920's women's pants became shorter and they started shaving their legs. Ive seen really beautiful feminine women that also get a little chest hair and hairy nipples too and facial hair. I think its a bit sexist to say only women can shave their hair to look better, and that men should start acting like men. Should women start acting like women and not shave?. I think its fine for anyone to shave if they want to and gender has nothing to do with it... Personally I hate being overly hairy and like to trim my arms and legs couple of times a year and regularly trim my chest, stomach, pubes and shave my back, and think it looks a lot better and I definitely notice more attention from the ladies with a trimmed body. But I'm not against hair either, I don't mind being a little hairy, just not too hairy. And I saw a really beautiful women that served me at subway a couple of days ago and she had mildly hairy arms and I thought it looked hot. But most times I have seen women with hairy legs I thought it looked gross, and think that women with a pair of fit, toned, athletic, shaved legs look hot!.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i prefer hairy man, natural look attracts me. hairy man is sexy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the early 90's I underwent a major operation, and before it began the doctor said I was to be shaved from the armpits down, front and back. I didn't think much about it at the time, but as time passed my hair didn't grow back like before. I had small patches randomly over my body. It looks dumb, and so I keep them shaved.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ayn more?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Most people like my hairy legs, I'm smooth from my waist up though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Natural
Natural is good for me.

JackLoadedNuts4U
Natural for me!! Julieannfringe rocks my world for sure! tongue tongue I did shave my balls a few weeks ago....I do like the feel of my hanging smooth nuts......but upkeep has been a bitch!! Ball whiskers!! Ouch!

Dutchman1976
I prefer hairy, manly men.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dutchman1976 said: I prefer hairy, manly men.

Thighs as well?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hairy
i like my men real hairy all over raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rose999 said: i like my men real hairy all over raspberry

Nice.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think we should do this. Hairy legs of a man, it's natural and sexy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
tarasy said: I don't think we should do this. Hairy legs of a man, it's natural and sexy.

I think so. It makes me feel manly but lot of girls don't like it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JustAMan69 said:
tarasy said: I don't think we should do this. Hairy legs of a man, it's natural and sexy.

so you are saying you date a lot of 20yo?
seems to me the vote on NN is more to the hairy side

to the point of women being naturally hairy as well
im sad to say ive seen that refereed to as nasty, dirty AND unnatural
and that a hairy pussies wont get licked, guys dont like hair when eating

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
JustAMan69 said:

so you are saying you date a lot of 20yo?
seems to me the vote on NN is more to the hairy side

to the point of women being naturally hairy as well
im sad to say ive seen that refereed to as nasty, dirty AND unnatural
and that a hairy pussies wont get licked, guys dont like hair when eating

Younger girls don't much hair on guys. Why is that?