Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group sex & planned impregnation (especially with BBWs or BHMs)
This is for those of us who not only want to be fertile during a hot fuck, but also wants to organise group impregnations - to impregnate or get pregnant in groups, preferably at the same time. If you're a big beautiful woman whose belly is already swollen or big handsome guy with a lot of bulk for pushing down (I love smooth guys) on a girl, then join the ride! But really anyone who wants to do this.

Bring pregnancy testing kits and plenty of pillows to tilt those wombs upwards. You might be here for a long time!

And after the birth, say if you'd drink breastmilk. I would!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
here_for_u
smh

If this reply breaks our rules please 
here_for_u
smh

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Pregnancy kit would not test positive unless she is already pregnant. If she did conceive what about the child? Who will step up to be Baby Daddy? I find this disturbin. - Just my opinion.
Have fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Be4andAfter said: Pregnancy kit would not test positive unless she is already pregnant. If she did conceive what about the child? Who will step up to be Baby Daddy? I find this disturbin. - Just my opinion.
Have fun.

And THAT is the reason that I am happy for the fact that The Wife suggested that I get 'fixed'. I can now fuck around as much as I want and not worry about getting anyone pregnant.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We're all entitled to an opinion, folks!
I am being natural, and saying what turns me on. NN would be boring if it was just about reality. Heck, half the people wouldn't even be here! Though fertility fantasies are quite common, and for women too! Heck, people do worse stuff out there! So, is anyone piling on? Great white, black and brown piles of fertile naked people? Come on. You know you want to!

citybluegirl
yep fantasies and fetishes get us through hard days smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
breeding cow
read one years ago about a girl who was a breeding cow, and would have babies to anonymous big dicked bulls, for other farmers that could not have kids...she loved being impregnated and loved being a breeding cow...what ever floats your boat *lix*

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just discovered fertility gel. Has anyone tried using it just for a turn on?
I am going right down to the shop this week, and even though I am on my own right now, I hear it’s supposed to stimulate some amazing sensations. It’s also got vitamins and minerals in, so it’s good for you too. Just don’t get the ones with too many chemicals, folls....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
fantasies, fetishes is alright
but toying with a new life im kinda gagging by the thought
not to mention ticket to STD City

a woman helping people getting a baby is not the same thing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
boywantsababy said: I am being natural, and saying what turns me on. NN would be boring if it was just about reality. Heck, half the people wouldn't even be here! Though fertility fantasies are quite common, and for women too! Heck, people do worse stuff out there! So, is anyone piling on? Great white, black and brown piles of fertile naked people? Come on. You know you want to!

1 What do you mean NN isn't reality, I don't make up or say things I don't mean or that aren't true, I don't care what anyone thinks no one here knows us.
2 No one is attacking you but sometimes saying nothing implies you're ok with the idea, my opinion is any guy that "intentionally makes a baby" knowing he's walking away and doesn't care what happens to the baby
is a ............. (fill in blank)
thumbdown

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
WTF, Russian roulette with a child's life?
Very bad idea. thumbdown