Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
panty sniffing
I have a panty sniffing fetish. I love to smell another a women no matter who it is weather it s my wife, cousin , aunt or just a random women. Just wondering if any women has caught another guy sniffing her panties and what her reaction would be. Guys just wondering how many of u do this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught panty sniffing
I lived with my girl friends best friend for a month until I got possession of my new place. Pam is a super horny milf and is always talking sex or something related. I had several chances to investigate her laundry basket. She only wears thongs and to my delight she creams them very well. I made the mistake of sniffing her panties and jerking off in her room instead of taking them to my room. I was captured on her web cam on her computer. There was no getting out of the situation. I had to move out to save face.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE Second-Hand Pussy!! Sniffing (and licking) well-worn panties is the next best thing to face-diving into a gal's pussy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy it. Love the smell of worn panties.

sscd
Panties
I've had guys want to sniff mine. I don't mind. I don't get it but I don't mind.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me too!
I had been to a friend's place and needed to use the wash-room. But his wife was bathing. So had to suppress for a while. Shortly, she came out and I rushed in. Once done, when I turned back, I saw her panty hanging on the bath-room door hanger. It was a pretty thin material. I got curious to take it in my hand and feel it. My friend's wife (Raji) is beautiful but before this incident, I did not think of her sexually. But now, with her panty in my hand, I tried visualizing how her pussy would be in contact with the crotch area of this panty. I touched it there. It had a bit of a wet stain. I was feeling guilty of what I was doing. But it was very tempting. So I pulled it close to my nose to get a smell of her pussy. All this made me very hot and suddenly I wanted to address the needs of my bulging cock. There wasn't time enough to masturbate but I wanted to rub her panty against my cock - especially the point in the panty that would be in contact with her pussy.

I immediately tucked it back to the hanger and returned to the hall, managing an expression as if nothing happened. But once I was back home, gave my boner a long massage all the while thinking of Raji in nothing except that thin panty, giving me a strip-tease and then eventually sitting on my lap while I fucked her in the absence of my friend.

HabitualWanker
I love to smell the panties of women I know. Friends, family, neighbours, colleagues...any I can get. I like to know how their cunts and assholes smell.
I usually masturbate as I am sniffing their panties and would love to do it with others.

JackMasterForever
Panty-sniffing, as we call it, harkens back to our more primal nature for our species. Whether or not we as a species "evolved" or were just more primal going back in history we would be attuned to scents way better than today. Plus, and please, we all know the benefits of modern hygiene so the teenagers in here and germ-freaks need to move as the adults in here will get it, the role of stink had its place in humanity. Especially for breeding. Anyone how knows anything about animals knows that breeding is about scent as much as any act of copulation. The same goes for humanity.

When we take in a whiff of musk/fish we know were it comes from not to mention the same for the woman's butthole. Going back in time when there was little to no shaving and hygiene was not as dominant or certainly not "down there" then any sexual activity was about the STINK as much as the act. This translates into "panty sniffing" in 2019. The olfactory part of our existence as a species has been conditioned to see STINK as abnormal when, in fact, it is the most normal part of any intimate relations between a man and a woman or two women.

Say what you will and even with the humor of this statement there are times that women should be hairy + smelly to dive in and feast jerk It is who we are as a species bounce

I get that smooth and pristine is normal in this day and age (look at newgirl16 for proof of the most perfect smooth ever) but for many of us the craving for hairy and stink = 100% normal. My wife does not shave any pubic and/or butt hair and I can smell her ten feet away when she is wet-that is how I flat out love it. She knows that I masturbate to her creamed and dirty things and loves it. Just be what you like and love it is the key. redeyes

zmxuk
Up until recently I've never understood it.. but there is one woman who I see regular (as a friend), she is so hot I would literally love to touch or handle her knickers. Call it me being desperate, I don't mind!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE sniffing worn, dirty panties when I masturbate. It's usually the wife's but I've scored some others at various times, always extra arousing when it's some other woman's panties. I really think I have better orgasms when I'm inhaling their scent as I ejaculate!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE sniffing worn, dirty panties when I masturbate. It's usually the wife's but I've scored some others at various times, always extra arousing when it's some other woman's panties. I really think I have better orgasms when I'm inhaling their scent as I ejaculate!

scottishman78
My wifes friend stayed over one night and when she was asleep I sneaked into her room and sniffed her panties. There was a wee bit of a brown stain, but sniffing those pee and shit stains made me so damn hard. Still stored in my wank bank lol

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.27 seconds